Monday, April 16, 2012

New Beginnings....

Hello everyone... if it seems like I fell off the face of the earth, its because I am in Fort McMurray... lol! Ok, this joke may be lame... as I am known to do that once in a while. I am practicing in the northern part of Alberta... surrounded be evergreens, populars and bears :) Its an interesting city, full of people coming and going, a warm community with lots to offer. My new clinic is called Higher Health Massage and Acupuncture.

We are a wholistic clinic consisting of massage therapists, an acupuncturist, a holistic nutritionalist and myself, an ND. I am blessed to work with such amazing practitioners, in the most warm and caring environment, and to be serving the city of Fort McMurray. Thank you so much for following me, as I will be sure to share my journey here!

No comments:

Post a Comment